Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Trauma Nurse

Duties and Responsibilities:

Trauma nurses are needed to respond quickly to a wide variety of single- and multisystem trauma involving different patient needs, ages, cultures, and and how serious the symptoms are.

Salary:

The average trauma nurse salary is somewhere between $60,000 to $70,000 per year.

Education:

 To become a trauma nurse, you need an RN with AD, Diploma, or BSN (preferred).

 

Reflection: 

I don't know about how much I would want to be a trauma nurse, it seems like a decent occupation, but I'm aiming a little higher than that. However, I am interested in this career for my mother, who has always shown interest in nursing but never had the opportunity to get the job. I'd really like to research more about different nurses with low educational requirements on her behalf.


No comments:

Post a Comment