Monday, September 15, 2014

Student Success Statement

"The more obedient we are, the more freedom we have."
- Boyd K. Packer

Reflection:
I hate this. And I can't believe of all quotes, I have to listen to this authority kiss-*ss again. He thinks that obedience is the only way to freedom, but believe me, it's not. It's dumb, it's so incredibly idiotic to even think like that. It annoys me to no end. I'd like to see this hypocrite tied down to slavery, and see him still say that he'll be free one day simply by being obedient. The more submissive you are, the more vulnerable and prone you are to being used by those above you. That's my opinion, and I won't budge on this. I apologize for implying a cuss word earlier, but that statement is absolutely ignorant and not very well thought out, and I feel very strongly about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment