Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Biomedical Engineer

Duties and Responsibilities:
Biomedical engineers combine engineering, biology, and medicine and use advanced knowledge of engineering and science to solve medical and health-related problems.

Salary:
The average annual wage for biomedical engineers is $86,960 and $41.81 per hour.

Education:
Biomedical engineers usually need a bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering from an accredited program. Although, they can also get a bachelor’s degree in a different field of engineering and then either get a graduate degree in biomedical engineering or get on-the-job training in biomedical engineering.





  
Reflection:
I think that Biomedical engineering might be something that could interest me in the future. It has a decent pay, and I'm sure that whatever years it takes to prepare for that career would be worth it. I'm not completely certain this is in the field that I'm interested in, but who am I to write out what I might or might not be interested in the future, right? Several people realize their passions are different than what they were originally interested in, and it'd be naive of me to assume that I won't change my mind either.

No comments:

Post a Comment