Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Reggie Bush

Bush was a football player who won several college football honors awards and the sport's most prestigious individual honor, the Heisman Trophy. However, accusations and suspicions that he was receiving extra benefits that led to an investigation of the USC football program that also led to severe sanctions against USC, including a two-year ban and the losing recognition of wins from the 2004–05 championship season, after that, Bush forfeited his Heisman Trophy voluntarily.

Reggie Bush was responsible for numerous violations.
His disobedience made him lose any shot at future recognition in sports because of the fact that he violated regulations and accepted gifts, and money, while he was with the Trojans.
Now, here's what I think:
I think that he was wrong in doing all that. Had he just had a bit more patience, he could've achieved so much more. Instead, he was impatient and lost it all.
Although I know that I've talked a lot about how much I dislike obedience, I agree with the fact that he should've just followed the rules. He wasn't doing anyone any good by accepting those gifts, and he was only sabotaging himself by doing so. Reggie Bush's actions were stupid and misguided, and now he'll never accomplish his goals. He knew that what he was doing was wrong, yet he still did it. It makes me wonder, it truly makes me wonder, what kind of idiots this future generation will have with examples like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment