Monday, September 15, 2014

Auricular Therapy


Duties and Responsibilities:

Auricular therapists provide treatment of symptoms and disorders using needles and small electrical currents that may provide massage treatment and preventive treatment as well.

Salary:

The average wage for all careers in the category acupuncturists is an annual wage of $81,830 and an hourly wage of $39.34.

Education:

A master’s degree or a first professional degree is usually needed to be in this career.
 

Reflection:

In the past, I’ve written reflections on why I wouldn’t want to be an acupuncturist or a acupressure therapist or something along those lines. The research I did today showed me that auricular therapy is much of the same. Therefore, I wouldn’t want to be an auricular therapist. It’s something that simply doesn’t grab my attention, and doesn’t interest me enough to go pursue years of education to become one.

No comments:

Post a Comment