Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Athletic Trainer


Duties and Responsibilities:

Athletic trainers specialize in diagnosing, preventing, and treating muscle and bone injuries, as well as illnesses.

Salary:

The median annual wage for athletic trainers in May 2012 was $42,090, or $20.52 per hour.
Education:
Athletic trainers need at least a bachelor’s degree. Athletic trainers need a license or certification in most states, but requirements vary by state.

Reflection:

I don’t think I’d like to be one because although I like the idea of athleticism, treating athletes doesn’t exactly call out to me, or seem particularly interesting. When I grow older and am looking into getting a career, I want a career that truly interests me. There’s a saying “If you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life”.  I never want to work a day in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment