Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Autogenic Training

Duties and Responsibilities:

Powerful research-based stress management technique which is respected by performance, psychology and medical professionals around the world that enables people to feel well, think well, work well and work safely.

Salary:

The salary for this occupation is not specified, as this is not a job very well known among internet sources.

Education:

Again, the education for this job is not specified. However, there are autogenic training learning institutes in the UK and Australia which are very well known.

Reflection:


I really don’t know enough about this career to really be able to say that I want to be part of it. Although, from the little things that I do know, it is definitely not something that draws my attention. I’d rather not even associate myself with a job that hardly has any recognition from the public eye, or from nearly any eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment