Friday, March 6, 2015

Student Success Statement

"I won't cheat."
Image result for dale murphy
- Dale Murphy

Reflection:
I cannot completely and honestly say that I have never cheated in my life. I think we all have at some point, in some small way. Maybe you cheated yourself when you were too lazy to do an exercise and did it incorrectly because you were tired, or maybe you cheated when you were too lazy to do your homework and copied off someone else's. I know I've cheated myself many times in minuscule ways, but I can promise that I won't cheat in the future. I've developed a firm mentality that cheating is wrong, it doesn't help anyone. I want to get through life with the full awareness that I'm the one that passed my English class, without anyone else's hand in my work.

I know I feel irritated when I take the time to do my work, and people who do it during class because they were lazy want to copy off of me, and get the same grade that I do. I don't like it, and I no longer want to affiliate myself with people who would rather cheat than take a couple hours out of their day and do their own work.

No comments:

Post a Comment