Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Health Sciences Librarian

Duties and Responsibilities:
Health science librarians help find information and do research for personal and/or professional use.

Salary:
They typically make an annual wage of $55,370, which is about $26.62 per hour.

Education:
The majority of those in this field need a master's degree for library science, but other positions require additional certification or degrees in difference fields.



Reflection:
I've never heard of health sciences librarians before, but I don't really think I'm cut out to be any kind of librarian. I can be a bit disorganized, so I really wouldn't want to jeopardize the use of quick looking up of books because I don't know where to place a certain book. Although I enjoy libraries very much, I'm more of a visitor than an employee in that sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment