Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Heliotherapy

Duties and Responsibilities:
Helio-therapists treat disease through sunlight.

Salary:
The annual wage for heliotherapists is around $42,000. 

Education:
Therapists typically need a bachelor's degree, but most employers require the therapist to be certified.

Image result for heliotherapy

Reflection:
Finding accurate information for this career pathway was very difficult, because no site that I went to seemed to understand what a Helio-therapist is, which leads me to think it is probably in very small use or that I'm misspelling the word. I'm not really interested in a job like this, I'd prefer a job that is better known. When I'm older, I want to be able to say what career I am without launching into a discussion about what exactly it is that I do. It seems like an interesting career, for other people, just not for  me.

No comments:

Post a Comment