Monday, March 2, 2015

Health Educator

Duties and Responsibilities:
Health educators teach others about behavior that promote well-being. They develop ways in which the health of individuals can be improved.

Salary:
The annual salary for health educators is $41,830 and an hourly wage of $20.11.

Education:
Entry-level education for health educators is a requirement of a bachelor's degree in health education of health promotion.

Health educators

Reflection:
I'm not really a big fan of becoming a health educator simply because I get the feeling that a job like that would require increased interaction between myself and audiences. I don't really think that the wages really cut it for me either. Again, a job like this could be a good stepping stone towards a higher achievement, but nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment