Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Video Game Developer

Duties and Responsibilities:
Video game developers design and create games not only for consoles but for computers as well. They are involved in how the game is conceived, and how it is carried out. 

Salary:
The average annual salary for a developer (a successful one, that is) is $96,260.

Education:
The requirements genuinely vary among employers, but a bachelor's degree in a computer-related field is typically required.
Image result for sword art online videogameImage result for sword art online videogame
Image result for new japan release videogamesImage result for new japan release videogames


Reflection:
I think that I would be interested in becoming a video game developer, but I need to learn several different programming codes, and basically be more skilled on the computer than I am now in order to aspire to make video games. If I were to figure out how to create games, it might even be more of a hobby than a job I would pursue. I think it would be really fun to create interactive dating simulators for public use. I wouldn't mind sharing it for free online, and I think it would be spectacular to bring entertainment to others based on something that was born as an idea in my mind. I feel like anything that genuinely interests me is something that would entertain others. Like singing, or writing manga, or producing an anime, or writing a book, or developing a video game. Thing that make you happy, even if only temporarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment