Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Life Planning Progess

Up until now, I've written nearly 300 goals. I recently accomplished a goal I wrote down, "Accomplish 50 of these goals" so I can say with complete pride that today I have been able to accomplish 55 of the 300 goals I have written so far.

I am a bit disappointed, recently, because something I really wanted and emphasized on several of my pages was to go to a concert, at the end of the day, I suppose wishing and working towards a goal doesn't always work out. 

Writing down lists is something that has helped me remember all of the accomplishments I have made thus far. I know that I still have many many empty pages in my book, but I'm hoping that for sure one day every single goal I get the chance to write down has a "Victory" scrawled in next to it.

I've progressed fairly well, I suppose, but I also know that the only real time I get to look at my notebook is when I'm here, in class. I really need to work on keeping my word of reading every single day. Even when it gets tiresome (because it does) to read the same thing repeatedly.

Well that's all...maybe in a few months my entire notebook will be filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment