Thursday, April 9, 2015

Licensed Practical Nurse

Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide nursing care, while working under registered nurses and doctors.

Salary:
The annual wage is $41,540, with an hourly wage $19.97

Education:
In order to be in this career, you need to complete a state-approved educational program (about one year long) and you need to be licensed.

licensed practical and licensed vocational nurses image

Reflection:

I've never heard of licensed practical nurses but I don't really aspire to become a nurse. Instead of working under a doctor, I want to work as a doctor. I think that the wage for a nurse is pretty average and I'm not interested in it as a result. Although I'm sure this is an excellent career, I have my sights set a little higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment