Saturday, April 25, 2015

Rheumatologist

Duties and Responsibilities:
Rheumatologist's diagnose, treat and medically manage patients with arthritis and other rheumatic diseases.

Salary:
The salary is about $187,200 annually and about $90 per hour.

Education:
They have demanding education/training requirements. Most complete at least 4 tears of undergraduate school, and 4 years of medical school.

Image result for Rheumatologist

Reflection:
Being a rheumatologist sounds exceptionally boring, I don't want to be one. I wouldn't want to specialize in something so mundane as checking to see if someone has arthritis or not. I'm assuming I would be dealing with many elderly patients and I'm not entirely sure how to treat those older people. I'd rather deal with younger patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment