Friday, May 15, 2015

Student Success Statement

"The most important thing you will ever have is good values."
Image result for Dennis Prager
- Dennis Prager

Reflection:  
I think that this is definitely something that is true. Without good values, you can watch as your life quickly falls apart. Good habits and good morale lead to a more accomplished life, whereas bad values, and no morale can lead to being unproductive or even becoming someone who loses their life early on because they fell into a bad path (drugs, excessive drinking, etc.). I've often said that I will never feel the need to take drugs or do alcohol because I've learned from other people just how catastrophic taking that dark path may become. I want to be someone that my parents brag about later on in life and that they still think about with rose-colored glasses on their deathbeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment