Monday, May 11, 2015

LAUSD: Students

LAUSD offers:
- Online courses
- Student Emailing System
- Info on student materials needed
- College and Career info

These services are beneficial for those who are trying to get ahead, or those who would like to know more regarding certain events or things going on within the LAUSD district.

I think (if I felt the need to get ahead) I would definitely sign up for online learning. I find the high school life particularly stifling and would much rather like to finish up before I'm supposed to. My dad has always told me high school was much more crammed than college, and I believe him. I think I have a fairly decent GPA and would like to get high school over with. I think school has led me to feel incredibly anxious and stressed out recently, what with the stupid IDP project dumped on us in the middle of all the AP testing, and then finals, and then another speech I have to write for my college class... I HAVE FINALS ON MY BIRTHDAY. I'd definitely like a calmer atmosphere with more mature peers where I can concentrate and not deal with my constant headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment