Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Western Medicine Doctor

Duties and Responsibilities:
A system in which medical doctors treat symptoms and diseases using drugs, radiation, or surgery. This can also be called allopathic medicine, biomedicine, conventional medicine, mainstream medicine, and orthodox medicine.

Salary: 
$46.536 is the median range in being a western medical doctor

Education: 
Master’s degree or post-baccalaureate certificate from an accredited program


Reflection:
Western medicine sounds particularly intriguing, but I'm still not quite sure on exactly what it is, so I wouldn't be able to say for a fact that this is the kind of career I would like to pursue. I've been a bit drawn in by the idea of biomedicine, but I still have no idea if it's something I would enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment