Thursday, February 26, 2015

Elementary School Teachers

Duties and Responsibilities:
Elementary school teachers prepare younger students for future schooling by teaching them basic subjects such as math and reading.

Salary:
The annual salary for teachers is about $53,090.

Education:
Elementary school teachers need to have at least a bachelor's degree. Public school teachers must also have a state-issued certification or license.

Image result for teachers

Reflection:
Would I want to be an elementary school teacher? Not particularly. But my father is, and I just wanted to get a little more insight on his job when I did the research for this occupation. There still isn't much I know about what exactly would "float my boat" when looking to take up a career in the future, but I felt that it would be pretty interesting to look up a job, even if I wasn't really looking at one that I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment