Thursday, January 22, 2015

Fitness Trainers

Duties and Responsibilities:
Fitness trainers and instructors lead, instruct, and motivate individuals or groups in exercise activities, including cardiovascular exercise, strength training, and stretching.

Salary:
The median annual wage for fitness trainers and instructors was $31,720 in May 2012, approx. $15.25 per hour.

Education:
Almost all trainers and instructors have at least a high school diploma before entering the occupation, although many employers require fitness workers to have an associate’s or bachelor’s degree related to a health or fitness field

Reflection:
I'm not particularly interested in this job. I just needed a career pathway to do this page on, and (unfortunately) became a little pressed on time since I was striving to find a job that I'd be genuinely interested in. However, I like the idea of being fit enough in the future to be training others.

No comments:

Post a Comment