Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Eastern Medicine Doctor

Duties and Responsibilities:
Eastern medicine doctors offer a variety of alternative treatments. This title can be applicable to acupuncturists, herbalists, massage therapists, etc.

Salary:
The earnings information is not currently available. Although I believe that it is safe to assume that the annual income for eastern medicine doctors depends heavily on how successful one's clinic is.

Education:
There are 38 states that require licensing or certification. The remainder of the states either don't allow eastern medicine doctors, or require a physician to be involved.

Reflection:
I don't find the idea of eastern medicine particularly stimulating, although I would like to visit the east, I'm just not sure that I would want to pursue that kind of specialty in the medical field. I'm very picky about the kind of doctor I would like to be, and unless it's something that completely intrigues me, I doubt that I would be willing to study something as mundane-sounding as eastern medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment