Thursday, January 15, 2015

Current Event

A sympathizer of ISIS was arrested in Ohio on Wednesday after officials discovered that he had been planning a shooting and bombing of the US Capitol.

This article regarding the Islamic terror group that has led to so many cruel deaths, and the fact that there are sympathizers within the US boundaries is something very perturbing. My opinion on this event is that we are prone to being subjected to another terrorist act akin to the 9/11 occurrence that happened just over a decade ago.

In light of recent events, I think that the US should take aggressive action against these terrorists, to put them down indefinitely, so that these atrocious acts of systematic murder will cease to be condoned. Sympathizers should be detected and searched thoroughly. If things like these go on, it'll only encourage more terrorism. The law needs to be enforced. 

I may be talking like I know everything about this, but I wrote my opinion based on what little I do know. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment