Wednesday, December 17, 2014

New Media - Final Pt.2

A. There are many things that I both liked and didn't like about this class. One thing that I liked, I believe is the typing tutor games. I've actually always considered myself an excellent typist, I've known how to use my home-row keys since I was fifth grade, so I find it kind of fun to play games that challenge my speed and agility. Something I don't like, however, is the routine on writing about certain medical careers every single day, it's fine at first, but it gets repetitive and redundant, it'd be nice to try something new. 

B. I'd say things you could do to improve the class would be:
    - Give us the option to either do the career you offered us to do, or choose our own to learn about.
    - Perhaps give each of us assignments and then a certain hour of designated free time every day would probably make the students enjoy the class a bit more.
    - Let us listen to music? (I mean, it won't hurt anyone)

C. I think that I've genuinely done my best in this class. I know, for a fact, that I write more in my reflections (and in anything, really) than the majority of the class. I really do put my heart into the things that I write, and I won't censor my opinion because the teacher might not like it. I try to be as honest as possible, even if my idea of choosing the right contradicts the teacher's idea of choosing the right. I enjoy this class, and because I find it easier than other classes, I consider it almost as a break between the stress of Honors English and AP Spanish.

D. I am not reading my Life Planning goals on a daily basis, but I do look at it every now and then, maybe to check off a goal, maybe to write in a new goal, or sometimes I just sit down and read the goals with a friend, who finds them amusing.

E. I don't know if I'm committed to being a CTR person, I don't know what kinds of choices I'll make in the future. What if I say that I'll never do something again, and then catch myself doing that? I'd rather not contradict myself in the future, and stay true to who I am.

F. I promise to always abide by my conception of what is right and wrong, not anybody else's. Even if God stood in front of me and claimed he was righteous, I would still pause to decide for myself whether or not he is righteous. I decide what I am going to believe in, I decide if I'm making the right choice, I decide. Not you, not my parents, not even whatever deity exists in the heavens. Ultimately, I will always abide by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment