Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Diagnostic Radiologist

Duties and Responsibilities:
Diagnostic radiologists perform diagnostic imaging examinations, such as x rays, on patients.

Salary:

The average salary is $55,910 per year or $26.88 per hour.

Education:

The entry level educational requirement for a diagnostic radiologist is an associate's degree.


radiologic technologists image

Reflection:

I'm not particularly interested in this job simply because what needs to be done throughout the career itself seems pretty boring. I don't think I would want to waste large parts of my day diminishing my eye sight as I interminably examine x-rays and such, looking for problems. The pay itself is only half of what I want to be able to make, since I aspire to be rich someday, I don't think this job is cut out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment