Thursday, December 11, 2014

Student Success Statement


"We need the courage to start and continue what we should do, and the courage to stop what we shouldn't do."
Image result for richard l evans
- Richard L. Evans

Reflection:
The difficulty of accomplishing this task depends on the situation. I know, for me, that I overeat when I'm left alone at the house, and therefore do my best to avoid food when I'm alone. That, in itself, is very difficult for me. Then there are other times, when I don't want to work out, but I do so because I know I'll benefit in the long run. Having not only the courage, but the motivation to do the right thing is key to living a good life. And for me, doing the right thing is not overeating and not being lazy, to me, a healthy life is a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment