Monday, October 20, 2014

Clinical Manager

Duties and Responsibilities:
Clinical managers work as manager in both medical facilities as well as administrative facilities to make sure that the place they work in runs smoothly.


Salary:
The median annual wage for clinical managers is $88,580, or $42.59 an hour.

Education:
Most clinical managers need at least a bachelor’s degree before entering the field although master’s degrees also are common. Requirements depend heavily on the facility or the employer.
 medical and health services managers image
Reflection:
I find this a very interesting career path that my mother could possibly partake in in the event that I purchase my own clinic and need a clinical manager to take care of the place and handle things. However, for me, I'm not particularly interesting in striving for this career, at least, not currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment