Thursday, August 28, 2014

Allopathic Physician


Duties and Responsibilities:

Physicians diagnose and treat injuries or illnesses. Physicians study patients; take medical histories; write prescriptions; and order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests.

Salary:

Wages for physicians are probably one of the highest. The wage is equal to or greater than $187,200 per year or $90 per hour.

Education:

Most physicians complete at least four years of undergraduate school. 4 years of medical school, and 3-8 years in residency and internship programs, depending on their specialty.

Reflection:

            I believe that I might become interested in becoming a physician, generally, because of such a high salary and the fact that not only does it not seem to be a very strenuous job; it’s possibly in a field that I might want to pursue. If anything, I feel like physicians might be of use to everyone in general, and that’s what I like the most, that I wouldn’t be just helping a certain group, but a variety of people with medical problems. The easiest way to describe the kind of job I want to have, is that I don’t like the idea of catering to a specialized group of people. I want to be of service in every way I can, to everybody who needs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment