Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Student Success Statement

"The Ultimate Choice. Of all the choices you will ever make, one choice supersedes all others-the ultimate choice. This one choice will help you to always make correct decisions. This one choice, the Ultimate Choice, is your keystone to being the best student and person you can possibly be. This one choice will forever affect you for good more than any other choice. The ULTIMATE CHOICE is:
To be a CTR person- to Always CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!"Image result for paths

Reflection:
I think that this is a very excellent quote to end the year off with, and it brings back alot of nostalgia as I go back to all the wonderful lessons that I've received from my very insightful computer teacher, Mr. Haymore. I believe that it is always important that you do what feels right, what you are positive that is right, because that is the ultimate choice. Whether or not someone is kind or a good person is a true display of character. In these days, where everyone is attracted to that rebellious boy, I'd much rather be with a boy that shows that he finds importance in being kind, in being responsible, and always has good intentions. I find that it is very difficult to be the good person that always does the right thing, and I have major respect for those that do decide to do the right thing. I have no idea what paths I will take in the future, but I know for sure that I will always follow the road that many fear to venture into, regardless of how steep the journey may be..I will go down the path that leads to success, by choosing the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment