Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Dental Assistant

Duties and Responsibilities:
Dental assistants have several responsibilities, from providing patient care and taking x rays to recordkeeping and scheduling appointments. Their tasks vary from the employer or office where they work.

Salary:
The average salary for dental assistants is $34,500 per year or $26.59 $16.59 per hour

Education:
There are several ways to become a dental assistant. In some states,you need to have graduated from an accredited program and passed a state exam. There may also be no formal education requirements in other states, however.

dental assistants image

Reflection:
Becoming a dental assistant to me, isn't as appealing as becoming a dentist myself. Like I said when I wrote a reflection on becoming a dental lab technician, I'd more likely use a smaller career like this one as a stepping stone as I strive towards a higher career.

No comments:

Post a Comment