Monday, November 3, 2014

Dance/Movement Therapist

Duties and Responsibilities:
Movement therapists use a variety of activities to help their patients maintain or improve their physical and emotional well-being.

Salary:
The average salary for movement therapists is $42,280 per year or also $20.33 per hour.

Education:
Movement therapists typically need a bachelor’s degree. Many employers require therapists to be certified.


Reflection:
Being a therapist sounds interesting, but doesn't seem my style. They have a decent wage if I were to live on my own in a state of middle class. However, that is not my ideal future. I want to work at a job that I would enjoy and still make a decent wage that would allow me to invest in certain luxuries and perhaps even sustain a family on my own without the need of the assistance of a male counterpart's wage/companionship.

No comments:

Post a Comment